Friday, February 7, 2014

UPDATE: I'm not dead yet!

I am sorry if there are people waiting for me to update this blog but I haven't found much to talk about. Card reviews are okay, but Vanguard decks list is not something i can do due to how uncreative I can be.

However as Vanguard players know, Gold Paladins were gifted not one, but TWO Unlockers. You don't remember? Well here are some reminders:
Ezel: Ha ha ha, I have the quality scan and look so much cooler while you're stuck in a magazine!
Alfred: Shut up!


Anyways since I tend to run all the Paladins (except Galahad cause he sucks), a question formed in my head which is
"Which Unlocker's deck is better?" Though I suppose it will be more like "Which deck will suit me more?"

I will be testing out the two decks for the next few days...on CRAY ONLINE. Their shuffling algorithm is supposedly to be better then Cardfight Area (though I don't know since my computer can not go to CFA).

With my good friends Cowboy and Goldfire, I WILL determine what decks' weaknesses and strengths are.

See you in next week.

-Phantom High

No comments:

Post a Comment